|“ A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” |
― Washington Irving
Oh Beautiful Ones!
The Temple of Isis was founded because our beloved founder Lady Loreon Vigne understood that the power of the Divine Mother Isis was truly needed in the world. She experienced that divine kindness & love firsthand, she understood how it radically transform lives.
She knew that she had to build a sanctuary that leads with that divine kindness – allowing us to carry into our schools, our workplaces, our communities – and a place that validates the emotions of people so that no one feels alone or broken. Because we are all the Divine Mother’s Children.
Every thing we’ve created and supported since our founding has been built around those beliefs, supporting individuals as they create a kinder, braver world.
Every day at the Temple of Isis, we focus on supporting kindness, love, and the hopeful, engaged individuals that are changing the world for the better!
On Giving Tuesday, we here at the Temple of Isis are askin
g you to shift culture with us, to help us look for and amplify kindness and love, and build the community that powers it. With your donation , the Temple of Isis can support this vision via programs like:
• #Sanctuary, this has be at the heart of the Temple of Isis since the very beginning. It was the reason Lady Loreon Vigne established the Isis Oasis. She wanted a place for all the orphaned children of the Divine Mother (Be they furred, feathered, scaled or our human brethren) to be safe in. Drawing inspiration from the ancient temple of Isis, where they provided sanctuary to all – we do the very same thing now 43 years later! We Are asking for your help now to keep this going!
• Our Programing, this is our mission where we manifest six yearly Goddess inspired events that explore all the names of the Divine Mother, that keep all of us, Her children, connected and allow us to keep expanding the reach of Her Divine Love through the Temple of Isis.
• Our Community Partnerships, these are events and retreats that we co-host yearly here at the Isis Oasis Sanctuary – Like our twice annual seasonal Harp Concert (next one is Dec.21st) that is celebrating it’s 18th year! We also hosts a series of plays and concerts through out the year in partnership with local Sonoma Theater Group – Curtain Call Theater.
• Artists in Residence, where the Temple of Isis via our newly established Goddess Gallery, in memory of Lady Morning Glory & Lady Loreon(sponsored by Author Margaret Atwood) invites in artists, mystics and priestesses to come explore and develop their art in t he Gallery dedicated to all the faces of the Divine Mother. In 2019, we hosted three different artists over the period of a several months. Visit – www.mgzgoddesses.org
• Our spiritual work, supporting all the clergy of the Temple of Isis as they meet the spiritual needs of people across the United States and beyond… This year alone, some of our newly ordained Ladies created the 1st ever Goddess Temple at Burning Man as an ‘official’ Burning Man Art Installation! Visit – https://www.iowasource.com/2019/08/07/bee-divine-elizabeth-huebner/
As an added bonus, everyone who donates to the Facebook fundraiser will be entered to win a free weekend at the Isis Oasis Sanctuary in our private Cabin (it has it’s own hot tub)!
You are changing the world and it matters. It matters to the Divine Mother, it matters to the Temple of Isis, and it matters in the world.
Let’s keep going, together. Click here to donate $5, $10, $50, or more for Giving Tuesday .
In Her Kindness, Rev. deTraci Regula
Many blessings of the Divine Mother,
High Priestess deTraci Regula C – (619) 632-2064Spiritual Director Justin HowardC – (619) 379-7317
An Animal Sanctuary and Retreat Center guided by the Divine Feminine, operated by Temple of Isis, a 501(c)3 non-profit.